How to Make Your New Year’s Resolution Endure for 2010 18 November 2009
As the end of the year looms, it’s time to start thinking about that all important New Years Resolution. Along with the ‘new year, new you’ expectations, why not turn the attention off self improvement onto home improvement. Whether it’s the promise to spruce up the outside of your home, brighten up your living room or transform your bedroom into a beautiful sleeping haven. When it comes to deciding which DIY task to undergo it’s important to choose one with lasting benefits.
Out of all home improvement jobs, the simplest way to lift the home is with a fresh coat of paint. Not only will you liven up the home and yourself, by choosing the right paint you can also give your home extra protection against future damage from everyday wear and tear, such as stains and spills caused from grease, red wine, cordial and beetroot.
To help make this choice, the great news is that paint company Taubmans, has launched a range of superior performing interior and exterior paint, engineered with Nanoguard, called Taubmans Endure. The interlocking molecular structure of Taubmans Endure creates a protective shield so that everyday dirt and stains can simply be wiped away without compromising the quality of the paint. And with a 15 year guarantee, it means choosing Endure will make 2010’s New Years Resolution a lasting one!
Notes to Editor:
- Taubmans Endure is a water based paint and the range covers Interior Walls, Ceilings, Doors & Trim, Kitchen & Bathroom and Exterior
- The range is available at Bunnings nationwide, Taubmans Trade Centres, Bristol Decorator Centres and all good hardware store
- Endure Interior and Exterior 4L RRP is $63.90 including GST
- Taubmans stockist number - 131 686
- For further information, photography and product samples, please contact; Janine Smith, Maverick PR, email@example.com
- For further information about Taubmans Endure; www.taubmans.com.au