Taubmans Launches A New Range of Superior Performing Interior and Exterior Paint Engineered with Nanoguard 16 September 2009
For most Australians, our home is our castle and our most valuable asset so it requires maximum protection - inside and out. Paint company Taubmans, has launched a brand new range of superior performing interior and exterior paint, engineered with Nanoguard, called Taubmans Endure. The interlocking molecular structure of Taubmans Endure creates a protective shield so that everyday dirt and stains can simply be wiped away without compromising the quality of the paint.
Nick Taylor, a professional painter and star of the new Taubmans TV advertisement alongside professional painter of 40 years Roy Evans said,
"Taubmans Endure now offers DIY enthusiasts a full choice of interior and exterior paints under the same brand, which makes life much easier! Taubmans Endure Interior is also superior to any other brand currently on the shelf in stain and scrub resistance tests*".
After rigorous testing, Taubmans Endure Interior is proven to be two times better than a leading competitor brand when it comes to surviving scrubbing. The hallway, lounge and living room are often the busiest areas of any home; they are constantly being wiped due to everyday spills and accidents such as coffee, red wine, cordial, pasta sauce, crayon and greasy finger marks .
"Taubmans Endure has undergone rigorous testing to ensure that it has the best stain resistance against common household marks and stains. I can honestly say it's the best paint I've ever used and it's got the added benefit of protecting against mould and mildew which means you have better air quality in your home".
Taubmans Endure Exterior consistently outperforms the competition when it comes to dirt shedding capabilities, leaving the home looking fresher for longer no matter what trials the paint is put through.
"People think it's the weather that breaks down exterior paint. It's actually the dirt and pollution that weakens the paint and then sun, wind and rain just finish it off. Dirt and pollution is one of the key causes of paint deterioration on the exterior of your home, so Taubmans Endure Exterior has been created with a superior dirt shedding formulation that makes dirt less likely to stick and surfaces easier to clean which is why it's got a 15 year guarantee".
There is no argument that painting a family home is a big job. Whether it's the interior or the exterior walls, it isn't a job that many people want to do on a regular basis. Taubmans Endure Interior is also the first interior paint in Australia that has a 15 year guarantee. The range is available at Bunnings nationwide, Taubmans Trade Centres, Bristol Decorator Centres and all good hardware stores.
Taubmans Endure is a water based paint and the range covers Interior Walls, Ceilings, Doors & Trim, Kitchen & Bathroom and Exterior.
Notes to the editor:
- *Taubmans Endure has been repeatedly tested against a leading competitor brand.
- Testing has been conducted under controlled laboratory conditions using the same surfaces, cleaning agents and test methods for its dirt shedding, scrub resistance and stain resistant properties.
- Individual results may vary. Original data source can be located at PPG Architectural Coatings, 9 Birmingham Ave Villawood NSW 2163.
- All products purchased and testing conducted between January - July 2009
- Controlled laboratory testing has proven that Taubmans Endure Interior performs two times better than a leading competitor brand against scrubbing.
- Controlled laboratory testing has proven that Taubmans Endure Exterior consistently outperforms the competition when it comes to dirt shedding capabilities.
- Nanoguard is comprised of cross linking molecules that produce a tighter film and impart superior properties in stain and scrub resistance for Interior and superior dirt shedding properties for Exterior.