Easycoat Kitchen & Bathroom
Available in: Low Sheen
Ideal for kitchens, bathrooms, laundries and areas subject to moisture. Gloss Level 5-10%
Preparation and directions
Surfaces must be clean, dry and free from all surface contamination.
Treatment of Mould
Use household bleach and water to remove mould. Dilute the bleach with water – 1 part bleach to 3 parts water. Wear gloves and eye protection. Stubborn areas will need to be vigorously scrubbed to ensure removal. Leave the solution on the surface for 10 minutes to allow penetration, then wash with clean water and allow to dry. If substrate is heavily infected additional treatment may be required.
Paper Faced Plasterboard, Fibre Cement, Masonry & Timber – Apply one coat of Taubmans Easycoat Prep Sealer/Primer/Undercoat.
Previously Painted Surfaces
Remove all loose and flaking paint by scraping or sanding previously painted areas and sand smooth.
- After removing wallpaper, wash off all paste residue and apply one coat of Taubmans PrepRight Traditional Oil Based Undercoat.
- Undercoat previously painted enamel surfaces with Taubmans 3 in 1 to promote intercoat adhesion.
- Spot prime bare areas in accordance with directions for new work.
Apply two coats by roller or brush. Paint the corners and edges with a narrow brush and roll up to the edges using a 10mm (length of nap or pile) roller.
- Stir paint in a circular lifting motion for 5 minutes before use
- Drying time: 30 minutes (touch dry)
- Recoat: 2 hours at 25°C (allow 4 hours in cold or humid areas)
- Do not paint at temperatures below 10°C
Up to 16m² per litre. Coverage will be lower on rough or absorbent surfaces.
Ensure adequate ventilation, keep floors and furniture covered. Keep the lid on containers when not in use.
Discover more at thecleanerhome.com