Available in: Low Sheen, Semi Gloss
Ideal for all interior walls. Gloss Level 6%
Ideal for all interior walls. Gloss Level 25%
Preparation and directions
Surfaces must be clean, dry and free from all surface contamination. Treat mould with bleach then rinse with fresh water. Fill in the surface defects with suitable filler, putty of sealant. Avoid using masking tape on wall and ceiling paints.
Paper Faced Plasterboard, Fibre Cement, Masonry & Timber – Apply one coat of Taubmans Easycoat Prep Sealer/Primer/Undercoat.
Plaster – Seal with one coat of Taubmans PrepRight Plaster Sealer.
Previously Painted Surfaces
Remove all loose and flaking paint by scraping or sanding previously painted areas and sand smooth.
- After removing wallpaper, wash off all paste residue and apply one coat of Taubmans PrepRight Traditional Oil Based Undercoat.
- Undercoat previously painted enamel surfaces with Taubmans 3 in 1 to promote intercoat adhesion.
- Spot prime bare areas in accordance with directions for new work.
Apply two coats by roller or brush. Paint the corners and edges with a narrow brush and roll up to the edges using a 10mm (length of nap or pile) roller.
- Stir paint in a circular lifting motion for 5 minutes before use
- Drying time: 30 minutes (touch dry)
- Recoat: 2 hours at 25°C (allow 4 hours in cold or humid areas)
- Do not paint at temperatures below 10°C
Up to 16m² per litre. Coverage will be lower on rough or absorbent surfaces.
Ensure adequate ventilation, keep floors and furniture covered. Keep the lid on containers when not in use.
Scrap excess paint form equipment into a separate container. Wash up with water. Do not dispose of paint or wash water in drains or sewers.
Avoid exposure to steam for 48 hours. Surface may be washed after 7 days but always avoid abrasive cleaners.