Take the stress out of your next residential painting project
- Time poor? Unskilled? Difficult block? Multi-story dwelling?
- Whatever your reason for choosing a professional painter, there's a few things in common. You need someone you can trust, with a proven track record of qualit workmanship, industry knowledge and job reliability.
Follow these three easy steps
Search for Certified Painters by postcode or suburb
Select the Certified Painter that suits your project needs
Request a Quote or reveal their phone number to call
Find a Painter
Type in your postcode, suburb, or part of the painters business name and options will appear below. To request a quote, click to reveal their mobile number, or fill out the simple online form.
WHY CHOOSE A TAUBMANS CERTIFIED PAINTER?
Taubmans Certified Painters have been selected for their reputation. Their premium and reliable workmanship is something they take pride in, and sets them apart from the rest.
We have a wide selection of licensed and insured painters across Australia, to help you quickly and easily find a local painter to suit your needs.
- We instantly recommend a local painter that services your area
- You have total control of the final selection, based on their suitabilty
- They use best-in-class premium Taubmans paints
- Feel confident you're working with a licensed, experienced painter
- Peace of mind - they're fully insured and comply with safety practices
- They're trustworthy, reliable and take pride in producing high quality work
- They appreciate your time, and are respectful of deadlines
- They return calls promptly, and communicate effectively
- They adopt enviro-friendly waste management for the correct cleaning of paint brushes, equipment
- They comply with environmental legislation as well as air and noise quality guidelines
- They're vetted by Taubmans, meeting our strict criteria for quality, experience and reputation