Sealer Primer Undercoat
Ideal for (interior) Plasterboard, Timber, Fibre Cement
Preparation and directions
Surfaces must be clean, dry and free from all surface contamination. Treat mould with bleach then rinse with fresh water. Fill in the surface defects with suitable filler, putty or sealant. Avoid using masking tape on wall and ceiling paints.
Paper Faced Plasterboard, Fibre Cement, Masonry & Timber – Apply one coat of Taubmans Easycoat Prep Sealer/Primer/Undercoat.
Previously Painted Surfaces
Remove all loose and flaking paint by scraping or sanding previously painted areas and sand smooth.
- This product is not suitable for previously painted enamel surfaces.
- Spot prime bare areas with one coat of Taubmans Easycoat Prep Sealer/Primer/Undercoat.
Apply one coat by roller or brush. Paint the corners and edges with a narrow brush and roll up to the edges using a 10mm (length of nap or pile) roller.
- Stir paint in a circular lifting motion for 5 minutes before use
- Drying time: 30 minutes (touch dry)
- Recoat: 2 hours at 25°C (allow 4 hours in cold or humid areas)
- Do not paint at temperatures below 10°C
Up to 12m² per litre. Coverage will be lower on rough or absorbent surfaces.
Ensure adequate ventilation, keep floors and furniture covered. Keep the lid on containers when not in use.
Microban technology is limited to the treated surface and is not designed to protect users or others from disease-causing microorganisms. Microban is not a substitute for normal cleaning practices.