EASYCOAT INTERIOR WALL PAINT
Easycoat with Microban® technology helps to protect your walls from the growth of bacteria, mould and fungus. The antimicrobial properties in Easycoat make it the ideal paint for damp and humid areas like the kitchen, bathroom and laundry.
Easycoat is also low in VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds), which means it has minimal impact on the indoor air quality, and it is low in odour, so you don’t have to deal with fumy paint smells while it dries.
Add to this the blue butterfly stamp of approval from Sensitive Choice for asthma and allergy friendly products and it’s easy to see why Easycoat is the easy choice for families.
Available from Bunnings Warehouse, Taubmans Professional Trade Centres and Taubmans stockists.
Microban technology is limited to the treated surface and is not designed to protect users or others from disease-causing microorganisms. Microban is not a substitute for normal cleaning practices.
Ideal for all interior walls. Gloss Level 6%
Ideal for all interior walls. Gloss Level 25%
Preparation and Directions
Surfaces must be clean, dry and free from all surface contamination. Treat mould with bleach then rinse with fresh water. Fill in the surface defects with suitable filler, putty or sealant. Avoid using masking tape on wall and ceiling paints.
Paper Faced Plasterboard, Fibre Cement, Masonry & Timber – Apply one coat of Taubmans Easycoat Prep Sealer/Primer/Undercoat.
Plaster – Seal with one coat of Taubmans PrepRight Plaster Sealer.
Previously Painted Surfaces
Remove all loose and flaking paint by scraping or sanding previously painted areas and sand smooth.
- After removing wallpaper, wash off all paste residue and apply one coat of Taubmans PrepRight Traditional Oil Based Undercoat.
- Undercoat previously painted enamel surfaces with Taubmans 3 in 1 to promote intercoat adhesion.
- Spot prime bare areas in accordance with directions for new work.
Apply two coats by roller or brush. Paint the corners and edges with a narrow brush and roll up to the edges using a 10mm (length of nap or pile) roller.
- Stir paint in a circular lifting motion for 5 minutes before use
- Drying time: 30 minutes (touch dry)
- Recoat: 2 hours at 25°C (allow 4 hours in cold or humid areas)
- Do not paint at temperatures below 10°C
Up to 16m² per litre. Coverage will be lower on rough or absorbent surfaces.