|Promotion:||Taubmans Sizzling Summer Promotion|
|Promoter:||PPG Industries Australia Pty Limited ABN 82 055 500 939, 14 McNaughton Road, Clayton, VIC 3168, Australia. Ph: 13 24 24|
Start date: 20/11/17 at 09:00 am AEDT
End date: 10/12/17 at 11:59 pm AEDT
Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 18 years or older or Australian businesses, that are a current Bunning’s Australia PowerPass commercial account holder (either PowerPass Cash, Credit or 30-day credit customers) and are within applicable credit terms & conditions at the time of the draw.
Only an authorised representative of an Australian business aged 18 years or over may enter on behalf of the business.
Eligible entrants must not have overdue balance owing as at the draw date in order to be eligible to claim a prize, if drawn as a winner.
|How to Enter:||
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete the following during the Promotional Period:
a) Visit https://www.research.net/r/JM9KNSN and fully complete and submit the registration form as prompted, including providing their full name, contact number, valid email address and PowerPass number or card number. An entrant only needs to register once during the Promotional Period; and
b) purchase at one (1) or more Participating Products in a single transaction from any Bunnings Australia store ("Participating Venues") to their PowerPass account and swipe their PowerPass account card at the time of purchase ("Qualifying Transaction").
Entrants must complete both a registration and a Qualifying Transaction during the Promotional Period (but not necessarily in that order) to be eligible to receive an entry. For the sake of clarity, entrants that complete a Qualifying Transaction prior to completing a registration will still be eligible to receive an entry in respect to that Qualifying Transaction, as long as they register by the end of the Promotional Period.
Multiple entries permitted subject to the following:
|Total Prize Pool:||AUD $12,950.00|
|Winner notification:||The winners will be notified via phone within two (2) business days of the draw and in writing. The winners will be published online Bunnings.com.au/trade by 27/12/17.|
|Unclaimed Prizes:||Prize(s) must be claimed by 21/03/18 at 02:30 pm AEDT. In the event of an unclaimed prize, the prize will be redrawn on 22/03/18 at 02:30 pm AEDT at Plexus, Level 2, 35 Little Bourke Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 Australia. The winners of the redraw will be notified by via phone within two (2) business days of the redraw and in writing. The winners will be notified publicly (and their details published) online at Bunnings.com.au/trade by 29/03/18.|
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and the immediate family members) of the Bunnings retailers, agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, its distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
a) Entries will be divided into the following five (5) State Groups based on the location of the store of purchase: (1) VIC/TAS; (2) NSW/ACT; (3) QLD; (4) SA/NT; and (5) WA.
b) The draws will take place at Plexus, Level 2, 35 Little Bourke Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 Australia at 02:30 pm AEDT on 20/12/17 using computerised random selection.
i) The first valid entry draw from each State Group draw will win the prize specified in the Schedule above.
c) The draw conductor may draw additional reserve entries in case an invalid entry or entrant is drawn.
d) If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- Where entry is allowed by purchase or subscription, the cost of the product or service is no greater than the cost would be without the opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
- The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner's surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of employment, and PowerPass account status ). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- Authorised under: NSW Permit No. LTPS/17/19703 and SA Permit No. T17/2187